Welcome to the Goddard’s residency community!
From the moment you start your residency, student life staff is here to support you with any wellness or safety concerns. We’re serious. Whether your needs are emergent or you are in need of on-going, steady confidential support, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Student Life Manager
Office Hours: M-TR 7:00 am – 5:15 pm (EST)
Contact Form: Please see the Student Life Contact Form here.
Available for meeting by phone or Zoom when residencies are not in session.
Office hours may vary.
Student Life Support at Residencies
We offer a variety of support in order that your residency be as productive and pleasurable as possible.
Contact us if you want help with:
Student-initiated activities, i.e. student council elections, community meetings, etc.
Health-related issues. We will:
- pick up, or drive you, to get a prescription
- bring a meal to your room
- drive you to an urgent care facility, or help you make an appointment at a local healthcare facility
- pick up or drive you to recovery meetings
- provide space to isolate or quarantine if you are diagnosed or exposed to COVID-19 during your residency.
NOTE: We are unable to provide transportation for students who are not fully vaccinated.
Emotional concerns (personal or academic). Come to us if you need:
- a confidential space and ear—we’re here to listen!
- to work through anxiety that might normally come up as you face a new challenge
- To process an issue (at home, work, in your program) you’re anxious about
- Ideas about what to do if you are experiencing an interpersonal conflict or have a concern about a fellow student
Community Life Agreements:
- We can help communicate, interpret, & facilitate Community Life Agreements (CLAs), including mediation for misunderstandings or disagreements; CLAs are included in the Student Handbook
Communicate emergency response information
Provide general information about:
- Goddard College offices and services
- Local Resources (health, transportation, recovery & sobriety support, restaurants, banking, dining, lodging, things to do)
- Location of laundry facilities
Recreation & Equipment available:
- yoga mats, bicycles, etc. to loan out
- maps of walking trails
- you may use our (humble) gym in the basement of Studies (Vermont only)